For any questions, recruitment support or advice please e-mail:
Click on a title below to read more about current opportunities.
See a position you're interested in? Click the link in the description to request more information.
Back End Developer (Remote) ( Los Angeles, California - Direct Hire)
Remote Senior C# and PostgreSQL Backend Developer
You:Awesome remote back-end developer role doing challenging and rewarding work.
Attitude & Fit
- Positive attitude
- Love building scalable, well-organized code
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strive for excellence in all you do
- 4+ years work experience with .NET
- PostgreSQL experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience building and architecting back-end APIs
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Architect, design, and implement new functionality in .Net core using our framework
- Write database migrations and stored procedures
- Help research and troubleshoot production issues
- Improve platform performance by refactoring code, workflows, and stored procedures
- Able to train other developers and potentially able to lead a team in the future
You must be able to work substantially during normal business hours in the Pacific Time Zone (8am to 4pm UTC -8:00, Los Angeles time). We prefer candidates in North America and South America. We do deployments every other Thursday night from 7 pm - 9 pm PST.
Competitive compensation and contract type depending on qualifications and location.
Our technologies used:
Perl & Node.js Engineer ( Direct Hire)
Perl & Node.js Engineer
Our client is looking to recruit a fierce and warrior-like all-in-one web developer who is craving the startup experience. You will be brought on as the lead developer for a consumer facing web application deployed in the hospitality space across the globe — United States, Brazil, and Western Europe. Working with limited supervision from our technical lead, you will be in charge of maintaining and optimizing an entire product focused on managing channel inventory through partners such as Expedia, Booking.com, and others.
- Be able to jump in and understand a large repository of code
- Write clean, well-documented, and beautiful code
- Own projects from start to finish
- Write test cases to maintain product optimization and functionality
- Develop application-backend with provided design
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related major [CSC/CPE/SE]
- 5+ years of experience with related programming languages
- Advanced skills in developing with Perl and Node.js (yes, Perl AND Node.js)
- Advanced skills in database technologies and server administration [MySQL, MongoDB]
- Ability to develop and integrate with a number of third-party API’s with XML and JSON formats
- Experience with automation and deployment frameworks [Selenium, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar]
- Ability to work remotely and manage your own time (reporting to technical lead)
- Ability to work and communicate well in a small team environment
- Proficient using GIT repositories
Must have familiarity with:
- Express.js with Stylus and Jade
- Experience with Perl modules: LWP::UserAgent, XML::Simple, JSON, Date::Calc, DBI, Mason, HTML::TreeBuilder
- Linux (Ubuntu Server) administration
- Nginx – Basic configuration
- Lighttpd with fastcgi
- Screen-scraping techniques, website automation
- Experience with Atlassian products [JIRA/Fisheye/BitBucket]
- Passion for best coding and design practices
Meet the Company
Our client is a fast growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that delivers an innovative operations and marketing platform for hotels around the world. We are dedicated to making hotels run faster, better, and smoother than ever. We allow you to fulfill your dream of working remotely and currently have employees based in San Diego, San Francisco, Florida, and Sao Paulo.
Join us and become part of a young, visionary team that loves technology, is passionate about travel, and is inspired by the human experience of exploring the world.
Joining our team has its benefits. We know that our team members are more innovative and collaborative, in and out of the workplace, when they live healthy, happy lives. So, to help along the way, we offer competitive benefits that promote stability, a healthy lifestyle, recognition and flexibility.